Ekiplay Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Ekiplay Index du Forum

READ BOOK When I Pray: 31 Days Of Wisdom For Women From The

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ekiplay Index du Forum » Discussions entre joueurs » Le coin des amis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chaiok

Masculin
Point(s): 0

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK When I Pray: 31 Days Of Wisdom For Women From The Répondre en citant

Whether you’re looking for renewed excitement in your prayer time, or you’re feeling weighed down by life, this women’s devotional book is the perfect choice. It is neatly packaged into 31 daily devotions including a verse from the Book of Psalms, an encouraging message, and a prayer to pray for each day of the month. Each one will encourage and motivate you to pursue God with your whole heart by challenging you to spend time with Him and His word, daily. There is power when you pray and wisdom in His Word.

Details:
price: $4.99
bound: 104 pages
publisher: STFW Press (March 9, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0998407917, 978-0998407913,
weight: 7.5 ounces (
filesize:

When I Pray: 31 Days of Wisdom for Women From the Book of Psalms (31 Day Devotionals for Women) (Volume 1) Kristy L Marcotte
When I Pray: 31 Days of Wisdom for Women From the Book of Psalms (31 Day Devotionals for Women) (Volume 1) download book from sony xperia

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ekiplay Index du Forum » Discussions entre joueurs » Le coin des amis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation